The CA//MEDIA//JOBS newsletter delivers hand-picked media and journalism jobs open in California every Friday. The newsletter is free.
Anyone can subscribe here.
Who subscribes to it?
Hundreds of students and working professionals from organizations like the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, NPR stations, NBC News, CBS News, BuzzFeed, Mashable, Fusion, the Washington Post and more.
What kind of jobs are listed?
All jobs and internships listed are paid and located in California. Here is a small sample of jobs typically listed:
Los Angeles Times
• Night reporter (Los Angeles)
• Visual journalism internship (Los Angeles)
University of San Francisco
• Web producer (San Francisco)
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
• Communication writer (Beverly Hills)
University of California
• Visual journalism professor (Berkeley)
• Executive producer (San Francisco)
What do people say about the newsletter?
Post a job opening in five easy steps
Questions or comments?